Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Start of Something New

So, I have pretty much decided that my high school career is over, considering I just finished the hardest year of my life and hope to have a much smoother senior year. So now I have a whole two months to sit and relax while I ponder what I am going to do with my life.

Starting of these two months is a trip out to Colorado with Young Life and about 60 other crazy kids all pumped to worship God in the Rocky Mountains. The trip is long, but well worth it. We're loading up two buses and sleeping on the floor all as part of this epic adventure to Crooked Creek Ranch.


Secondly, I am heading to D.C. for a journalism conference. Where do I begin, the heads of CNN and NBC and Fox are all going to be holding sessions for us? A ball, really great food, behind the scenes trips to the Newseum and other awesome museums are all also including in this jam packed five weeks.

Mentone's not part of my July this year; I really hate being to old for camp. I am really going to miss being on that mountain! I am really going to miss Jubilate Deo, the worship rocks, peanut butter and honey ice cream, and the photography and craft shacks. Those summers truly were the best! But on a happy note, we are all heading to Seaside for a week, so I guess we are just making our own camp in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment